Monday, September 9, 2013

Process and Product

The way we wrote this Unit 1 paper was different then I have ever done before, but I found it much more helpful than any way I have ever done before.  I found that by breaking my ad into pieces and then analyzing those pieces I was able to write much more than I would be able to by analyzing it as a whole.  Also, if I got stuck on a paragraph, I could just move ahead and start writing on another idea.  I did no have to worry about building on each idea and staying stuck until i came up with something to write about.  Writing out of order also helped me to organize my thoughts more clearly rather than skipping around and not having the paper flow.  I also found that by drafting multiple copies of my paper I was able to include a lot more of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment